One-storey private house burning near Okruzhnaya street in Penza
Penza, 21 July 2017. PenzaNews. Several fire teams are putting out fire over the wooden residential house No. 15 in Chebysheva street in Penza, which was ignited on Friday morning, July 21.
© PenzaNewsBuy the photo
The accident was allegedly caused by the careless handling of fire – a gas stove, on which water was heated up, was left unattended.
According to preliminary data, when the fire started, only the owner was inside the house, she needed help of emergency doctors, who quickly arrived at the scene. There are no casualties to report.
Thick white smoke that was going up above the private sector near Okruzhnaya street was seen from afar.
Worried residents of the nearby houses and neighboring passages are watching firefighters working.
As the PenzaNews correspondent reports from the scene, it was possible to avoid the spread of fire to nearby buildings due to right chosen direction of the extinguishment.
The circumstances of the incident are being clarified.