05:38:34 Wednesday, October 21
Politics Economy Agriculture Society IT Education Medicine Religion Communal Services Incidents Crime Culture Sport

Recent data on coronavirus in Penza region announced

12:23 | 19.03.2020 | Medicine

Print

Penza, 19 March 2020. PenzaNews. There were no new cases of the coronavirus infection COVID-19 (Coronavirus Disease 2019) in Penza region. The diagnosis is still confirmed just in one person. Dina Cheremushkina, spokesperson for the governor and the government of the region, said this commenting on the situation as of Thursday morning, March 19.

Recent data on coronavirus in Penza region announced

© PenzaNewsBuy the photo

"There are 365 people under supervision, including those coming from risk countries and those who contacted with infected people," she said.

Dina Cheremushkina added that doctors had checked 541 people for coronavirus over the entire observation period, 755 studies had been conducted.

According to her, restrictive measures were introduced in medical institutions, a special regime is in place when ambulance crews travel to patients with symptoms of a respiratory viral infection, and the procedure for working with patients with suspected pneumonia was changed.

“Similar measures are being taken across the country,” said the spokeswoman for the governor and government of Penza region.

Lastest headlines
Read also