Over 150 calls received per day on coronavirus hotline of Penza Ministry of Health
Penza, 22 March 2020. PenzaNews. 153 people called the Penza Region Ministry of Health hotline, organized in connection with the threat of the spread of the novel coronavirus infection COVID-19 (Coronavirus Disease 2019), per day. This was said by spokeswoman of the governor and government of the region Dina Cheremushkina on Sunday, March 22.
© PenzaNewsBuy the photo
"54 of them came from abroad. The number of calls increases every day, which is good," she said.
Dina Cheremushkina explained that over the past day there had been no new cases of coronavirus in Penza region.
According to her, the weekly operational meeting in the government of Penza region was decided to be held on March 23 online.