09:34:39 Wednesday, October 20
Politics Economy Agriculture Society IT Education Medicine Religion Communal Services Incidents Crime Culture Sport

Penza State University begins admission procedure

10:57 | 27.07.2015 | Society

Print

Penza, 27 July 2015. PenzaNews. The Penza State University began its official admission procedure for the students on Monday, July 27.

The Penza State University

© PenzaNewsBuy the photo

The procedure will be divided into three stages.

On July 30, the university will admit new students among the privileged social groups, such as the disabled, orphans, winners of science Olympics and those who gained 100 points during their USE exams.

The rest will be admitted in two “tiers.” On August 4, 80% of the state-funded places will be distributed among the first-tier students, while the remaining 20% will be allocated on August 7.

Only the students who provided the original of their school graduation certificates are eligible for admission.

According to the press service of the university, the dedicated online portal of the PSU will publish the ranked list of prospective students on Monday, July 27.

Lastest headlines
Read also